I recently adopted 2 gold fish. However, one looks more like a koi. Anyway, the Koi must have jumped out of the tank yesterday. He wasn’t moving, but after being placed back in the tank, he has started swimming and eating.. his white tail fin is turning brown on the edges and his once silky smooth scales appear to have dried out or become rough. Do you have any advice? He is small, 3″ and in a 20 gal tank.. Really worried.
Koi Fish News
- Suggest me a breed of Flowerhorn? I’m kinda confused because they are so many breeds to choose from.?
- What is the average to cost to build a koi pond?
- Is drinking pond water bad for dogs?
- I have koi fish that I would like to sell, however I’m not sure how I should go about doing it…?
- Collect Knowledge About World Top 10 Airports
- Help my goldfish is sick!?
- what do baby koi look like at 1 day old from hatch?
- How deep must my koi pond be?
- Daphnia, (Moina)
- Whats Wrong With My Koi?
- Should I remove my ultraviolet light from my koi pond in the winter? If so, at about what water temperature?
- Laguna PT72 Goldfish/Koi Floating Food Small Pellet 17.6 Oz PT13
- why are most of my koi chasing one koi are they trying to mate with it?
- 1800 Gallon Koi Pond Eco-System Build Under $800.00 – Part 3
- Medikoi Probiotic @ Select Nishikigoi International
- Would other goldfish live longer than feeder goldfish? Like the more expensive?
- What fish is good to breed?
- Build a Beautiful Backyard Water Fountain
- What does the sun on a koi fish’s forehead symbolize in tattoos?
- how much minimum inch” tank do i need to breed angelfish?